Saturday, February 2, 2013

Blog Hop Topic For February: Love!

It's worse than I thought!

I started a blog hop last month, and thought it would be good to share posts on motivation.

Other than myself, I had one contributor-thanks, Nani!  Wow!  People don't even make it through the entire month of January before giving up on being motivated! lol

So anyway, for the month of February, the blog hop topic will be love.  Please share your posts on this wonderful topic that spreads far and wide, and affects every person on this planet!

Whether your post is about the love of your children, your husband, your parents, your pets, our great Savior, a friend, or something else about love, please join in!

All Things Love will begin on Thursday, February 7th, so please get your post ready!


1 comment:

Nani said...

I wonder if a lot of people just don't believe they can motivate. There are a lot of things for which I depend on others for motivation even though I can motivate on the same thing. Sometimes motivating others towards their goals is way7 easier than self-motivation.

This month should be easier to encourage others to join. I mean love, everyone loves someone or something, right? They at least have an opinion why they don't. :)