Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I've Been Awarded!

Surprise of surprises, I've been given a blog award!

Thank you, Nani, at http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/ !


And now I see I have so much to live up to!  =)

As part of accepting the award, you are supposed to answer these following questions, so my answers are below:

1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I would change me.  I would change my sensitivity to noise, and my low energy level.  I would love to be one of those folks that bounce off the walls-even for just a week!  =)


2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
I think going back to 18 would be a good age to repeat, although I don't desire to be that young again permanently!  I think the age I am now is a great time in life!  

I would just like to go back and do some things differently, resulting in some easier paths in the future.  

For instance, I don't know that I would graduate high school (I'm NOT promoting quitting!), but I think I'd have gotten my GED when I was young.  I never did get it, and really don't care to now, but quitting high school haunted my dreams for YEARS!  I dreamed up until about the time I was 27 or so that I was back in high school, and I'd quit again.  The thing was, in my dreams, I was the age I was in real life, and it was haunting!  I think the dreams finally stopped before I turned 30.   

I'd also be better with money.  I remember saving a nice amount of money way back then, but I didn't know Dave back then (any Dave Ramsey fans out there???), and ended up spending it on nothing in particular.  I had a great start, but no goal in mind.  

3. What is one thing that really scares you?
 The condition of this world.  I'm grateful that this world is not my permanent home!  

4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you'll be able to complete it?
 Now don't laugh, but I'd like to publish a Kindle book or two.  Once you get familiar with the blog world, you see that there are many, many aspiring authors out there, and many of them write so much better than me!  But I think completing it is a possibility-especially if I ever find the cure to my answer in question #1!

5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
That's a hard question to answer!  I think I would choose someone who has and does all the things I desire in life-the perfect homemaker who is financially responsible, ultra crafty and organized, with tons of energy and optimism, who takes charge of every single day.

Once I had a taste of it for one day, it would show me that it is attainable, and I'd strive for the goal a little harder!  =)

Thanks again to Nani, for the award, and I hope my answers have somewhat amused you all.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Nani said...

I think it's amazing how many people when given the question about repeating an age and giving it thought, realize that they're okay with the age and who they are right now. But I guess that makes it a great question!

Make sure you have a good and honest with you person to edit your book and give an honest opinion! I've read some stuff on my e-reader that I'd be embarrassed in retrospect to have my name on!

BTW, you got the award because you already live up to it through your blog! :)